Answers for Travel

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Where is a good place to go for study abroad program?

Hey im shanell and im a freshman in high school. i plan on going on a high school study abroad program for awhile. but i dnt knw that many languages i am taking spanish and i speak english so thats all i know. and the reason im doing the program is to see the world b4 my time is over . so if u can please help me just tell me as much as u know . even a little information would help me. also suggestions on where to go would help too. please and thank you.



Good question i am also trying to do that but it seems like some programs are out of my reach (economically speaking) but depends on how long you are going to be abroad and you need to talk to your councelor also. their are many programs that are good like ASSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Travel