Answers for Travel

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

HI ...I will be starting a new job and I was scheduled to fly out the US ...?

I have already paid for a Air fare ticket, but I will be starting a new job soon and I wont be able to go ( I will be on a probabtion period ) so I cant miss any days. Will American Airlines refund my ticket ?


Or what happens ?


Thanks!



No.. you won't get a refund, but if you call before your flight date.. you can Change the dates on your ticket to another time.. (or just put them on "hold" until you have dates) You must travel within 1 year of the date.. and you pay $100 for the change.. plus the difference in price between your tickets and the new fares when you choose your flight.





Better than losing the entire thing.




Airlines usually dont refund tickets unless you paid extra to get a refundable ticket, which you probably didnt. In rare cases, Ive heard of them giving vouchers to where you could use the ticket at a later date, but this is very rare.




It depends which type of ticket you bought. You will most likely be able to transfer it for a different day, maybe get a credit. You definitely won't be able to get a refund though. Call them and ask.




Why don't you ask the people WHO CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION rather than asking here on Answers.? Contact AMERIKAN AIRLINES and ASK THEM... what a concept.. actually TALKING TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP YOU.




er phone them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Travel