Answers for Travel

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

How long does it take normally for a passport to arrive?

I'm going to Canada with a bunch of friends for a fishing trip. This is my first time going out of country (USA). My trip is a week long in the third week of July. I plan on dropping the 2 checks, photos, and paperwork this Thursday but my question is will I have my passport in time for my trip or should I do an "overnight"? Also what's the difference between a visa and passport? Which one(s) do I need?





Thanks in advance.



You'll need a PASSPORT, not a Visa.


A Passport is good for 10 years, a Visa is a Temporary/Timed document!


It usually takes 4 to 6 weeks, from mailing, to Receive your Passport, you will have plenty of time to Receive it. April to 3rd. week in July is approx. 15 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Travel