Answers for Travel

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Do you prefer to go camping or staying in a hotel?

Are you the outdoorsy type who loves the morning dew smell from the canvas, while listening to people chinking around making their morning tea, or are you a luxury addict who can't stand camping and will only sleep on a proper bed, with room service etc?





I vote for the campers. Hi de hi!



Camping without a doubt; step outside straight into the country, no set times for meals or leaving, campfire and a few drinks at night. Can't beat it.




I self employed working from home and as well as "working" I do all the day to day cleaning, cooking, tidying up, washing, bed making etc so for the 10 days of so that I go on holiday in a year (if I'm lucky) I want someone else to make the damn bed for once and cook breakfast, not me.





I've been camping before I had my kids, it was fun at the time and I guess for 20somethings with no kids its great but it wouldn't be what I'd choose now.





I don't class myself as a "luxury addict" I never order room service, I just want my one holiday a year to be relaxing and trying to entertain children and get damp clothes dry when its raining outside is not my idea of relaxing.





Give me the morning dew no problem, I'll go for an 8 mile hike, bird watching and admiring wild flowers, I just don't need to be in a tent to appreciate nature.




i love both i like camping, stayin round the fire or bbq drinking on a night, swimin in the lakes all day etc





but campin isn't relaxing.... so i also do like to have a lazy holiday were everything is done for you. ones where you can just sit round the pool AAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... day








hehehe





i vote BOTH!




Yeah! Camping ain't a holiday its an outdoor kitchen I do like it if the toilets and showers are clean but I would rather have a private bathroom and I hate holidays.





I like days out to the seaside instead sea air and home bed that's all I need.




I enjoy the outdoors and the beauty of nature but I want the comforts of a hotel.




Camping hands down. You get closer to nature, it`s nice sleeping under the stars and I don`t mind roughing it a bit!




staying in a hotel cos i don`t have a tent.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Travel