Answers for Travel

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

How do you keep a trip in plan for over a year?

Well by next June 11-14 (2010) I will be 17. I want a few of my friends and myself to head down for Bonnaroo; the music festival in TN. But I know if I don't plan it properly it will just be some stupid idea I wasted thoughts on for a year. So could someone give me tips or a guide to planning out big trips. It's a fairly big trip for being 17, being I live in Maine and it's in TN. So thanks in advance for any tips, advice, help!



firstly I'd find out how much tickets will be and secure those you should be able to find those online or through ticketmaster or somewhere like that. Secondly I'd figure out how to get to where you need to go (driving directions?) If you plan to fly then you need to figure out where the closest airport is to the city in tennessee where you are going. then call the airlines to see if the time you'll be down in tennessee coincides with when their flights arrive there and you will also want to make sure that where you are flying into is close to where you will be staying for the duration of your trip. call some hotels or motels in the area and compare prices or as the other poster said check out any hostels in the area as they will be much cheaper. then you want to figure out where you will eat and factor that into how much money all this is going to cost per person and work toward that number.





as it's more than a year away I'd always have a notepad handy for when you call the hotels / or airlines and such and write anything down so you don't forget it as I think for you to book both airlines or hotels it's way to early to do so, but you'll get an idea of prices and estimate what it will cost.





As far as the tickets go I'd secure those as early as you can and maybe make up a folder to hold all the info for your trip and you can also put the tickets in there so they don't get lost.








Good Luck and Have Fun!




An old friend would travel all over the world fairly cheap by joining a "hostel", its a safe place to go along with people who share your interests that love to travel on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Travel