Answers for Travel

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Phone number of Leisure Luggage?

I have a suitcase buy Leisure Luggage, purchased several years ago. The handle broke, and I would like to contact the company to see if I can get a replacement handle, but I can't seem to find COMPANY information anywhere - just their products at other stores.





Does anyone have any information on Leisure Luggage?



They are known as:





Leisure Merchandising Corp


96 Northfield Ave


Edison, NJ 08837-3807





(732) 346-9009





good luck




I have no idea, for all you know they could of went out of business.

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. Ben Luker Modern Behaviour

    ReplyDelete

Travel with Me

Travel