Answers for Travel

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What else do I need to do to get Ready for a week long trip to Maryland from New York with a broken arm?

By Fri April 3


-Refill Phone


-Pack Clothes


-Buy Eye Liner


-Charge and Pack DS


-Pack Xtra Cell Charger


BY WED APRIL 8


-Re Pack Bag


-Pack Bag For Fri With Kassie


-Buy AAA Batteries


-Pack Hair Straightener/Press N Seal/ Etc


BY FRIDAY APRIL 10


-Bus Pass To Kassie's


-Plan With Mom To have her bring MD bag to Kassie's


-DOUBLE CHECK ALL


-Pack Laptop





Any thing else you think I need to do??


Please don't comment on the whole "planning ahead" thing. I just want to know if I am missing anything. I am going with a friend and her family. What else do I need? Should I take shampoo, soap, etc? I am supposed to pack light because we can wash clothes (that is why it says "Pack" more than once." is because I want to narrow it down), so should I bring a lil thing with detergent?














Thanks.



Do you have a camera or do you use your phone? Tampons? I heard you should take body wash instead of bar soap. Deodorant, Razor,Do you wear contacts? Don't forget floss(cannot live w/o it. And if you have a retainer. Well Have fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Travel