Answers for Travel

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What should I bring to camp?

I'm going to summer camp in Maryland and my camp doesn't provide a list for what to bring. Not just clothing, but toiletries and entertainment stuff too. The only reason I am asking this is because i know i will forget something.


I'm staying for 2 weeks.


If you could tell me what to bring and how much of it that would be great.


THANKS


P.S. I will be doing horse back riding too



first off the basics:


tooth brush & tooth paste


extra clothes


flashlight


batteries


sleeping bag


first aid kit (always handy to have)


sleeping bag (in case bed not provided)


toilet paper (always handy to bring)


blanket


hair things





Entertainment:


cards


portable DVD player(only if they have electricity)


PSP/Ninendo DS/ipod/MP3 player/ hand held divices





That can get you going now you can think of more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Travel