Answers for Travel

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Will he enter the usa?

My son witch is 14 years old will be going to usa from canada with his brother witch is 18 years old

will he still be allowed to go with out his parents
He should have a notarized letter from you authorizing him to travel to the USA. His 18 year-old brother does not need a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me