Answers for Travel

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My first time to JFK Airport/New York. Directions for public transportation to my hotel? and costs? tips? Thx!?

This is what I am thinking I will do:

Take the AirTrian from JFK to Sutphin/Jamaica Station. Get off and take the E train to 42 Street. Get off and take 1 Train to 79 Street and walk to my hotel.



Please let me know if this is correct or not. Also is a $7.25 metro card going to be enough?



I am staying at On The Ave:



2178 Broadway

New York, NY 10024
The hotel is question is located on the corner of Broadway and West 77th Street, and the directions from the airport are correct. Also, $7.25 is good enough to cover the fare for both the Airtrain and the subway. The fare on the Airtrain is $5, while the fare on the subway is $2.25.



I hope this information was very helpful. If you have any questions or need travel directions while in town, just drop me a line by clicking on the avatar and e-mail icon in the profile. I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me

Travel