Answers for Travel

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Are there any special procedures you need to do if you are planning on moving to Switzerland for 6 months?

I want to rent a flat out there for 6 months. With Switzerland not being part of the EU, I didnt know if there were any special things I need to do, other than sorting out the funds and the accomodation itself. Cheers
It depends on your nationality. If you are a EU passport holder then there is not much to do for you. Just move here, register etc.
This website has all of the necessary information you need:

PS. Any visit to a foreign country longer then 90 days will no longer be considered a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me