Answers for Travel

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Can i go to canada if im under 16 with a passport?

So my parents cant go with me to canada but im going with my aunt and uncle with their family, I have a passport but can i cross the border with my aunt and uncle as my legal guardians?
Yes you can just make sure before you leave that you have some kind of written and signed consent from your parents along with your passport and you should be fine!

Hope this helps! :)
Yes, you can go as an Unaccompanied minor with consent from your legal guardians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel with Me